Watch this short video for a sneak peek of what to expect
4 minute video below
This course only available to purchase at limited times
Are you overwhelmed with the thought of giving birth? Are you:
- struggling to sleep worrying about the birth of your baby
- an expectant mother who wants to be empowered on the choices available to you during birth
- keen to learn learn from an accredited professional who is a certified childbirth educator
- constantly thinking of things that can go wrong during pregnancy and birth
- a mom who has experienced a previous traumatic birthing experience and wants to do things differently
That's why I created the 2 week Birth Prep Course online. I can alleviate many of these stressors for you and make the transition to parenthood a smoother one so that you can focus on your precious baby.
Besides the course content, there are also multiple bonus features available:
- Printable hospital bag checklist FREE (worth R100)
- 45 minute to one hour group coaching call for early birth registrants (worth R1000)
- Bathing baby video (worth R100)
- Swaddling video (worth R100)
- Birth plan template (worth R300)
- Quizzes and workbooks (worth R1000)
- Labour principles guide (worth R250)
- Invoice to claim back from medical aid once course is completed (if requested)
*COVID19 - BIRTHING NOW MAKES IT VERY STRESSFUL - WE COVER HOME BIRTHS OR BIRTH IN HOSPITAL DURING THIS TIME CENTRE BIRTHS AS WELL (worth R500). SEPERATE MODULE.
Hi, I’m Sharon Oates
I am a registered nurse and midwife who has been helping parents prepare for the births of their babies for 8 years. My passion is to help families find their rhythm after the birth of a little one.